Dr. Ariganesh Chandrasegaran
Dr.Ariganesh Chandrasegaran is amongst the leading Dermatologists and Hair transplant surgeons in Chennai with more than 7 years experience in the field. He has successfully performed more than 1000 hair transplants for patients from various parts of the world. He is amongst the pioneers in use of Bio-stimulated FUE and Bio-enhanced Simultaneous Transplant(B.E.S.T). He is also an expert in doing Giga sessions of FUE as well as beard transplant and eyebrow transplant. He is also well versed and experienced in doing anti ageing procedures like Botox & Fillers, besides other dermato-surgical procedures. He aims to serve the patients with utmost services and thus, put all of his knowledge & experiencing in achieving the same.
He has completed his MD in Dermatology from the prestigious PGIMER, Chandigarh and M.B.B.S from Pondicherry University. He is a Gold medalist in General Medicine and has publications in international journals like Mycopathologia and Journal of cutaneous and aesthetic surgery.
- M.D Dermatology (2010-2012)
Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- M.B.B.S (2003-2008)
Mahatma Gandhi medical college and research institute, Pondicherry university.
- Indian Medical Council (Tamilnadu medical council /85580)
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
- Medical dermatology society
- Vinay K, Chandrasegaran A, Kanwar AJ, et al. Primary cutaneous mucormycosis presenting as a giant plaque: Uncommon presentation of a rare mycosis. Mycopathologia. 2014 Aug;178(1-2):97-101.
- Gupta J, Chouhan K, Kumar A, Ariganesh C. White Hair Removal with Follicular Unit Extraction. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2016 Jul-Sep;9(3):209-210.
- A rare case of primary cutaneous histoplasmosis- Chandigarh Dermatology Society(CDS) meet
- Comparison of efficacy, flares and side effect profile of fluticasone 0.05% cream and tacrolimus 0.1% ointment in childhood atopic dermatitis- TYSA 2012, New Delhi
- Role of P.acnes in acne. Acne symposium. New DELHI 2012
- A Peculiar case of Angio-lymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia presenting with multiple tumor like lesions- CDS meet, 2013
- Workshop on non-cultured melanocyte suspension grafting in vitiligo, Cuticon-North zone, Chandigarh.
- Cuticon 2012, Faridkot
- Cuticon 2013, Chandigarh
- CME on patterned hair loss, CDS meet
- Active delegate in various other conferences
- AAHRS,Bangkok, 2017
- Co-organised PRP workshop at Dermaclinix, Delhi
- Co-organised Hair Transplant conclave –SIG Trichology, Delhi
- Gold medalist in general medicine in final MBBS.
- Distinctions in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Forensic medicine, Microbiology, Pathology and General medicine during MBBS
- Among pioneers in use of Rituximab in treatment of Pemphigus in India