Best Treatment & Cost of FUE Hair Transplant or FUE in Delhi & Gurgaon is Offered
Call us now for the best quote/price for FUE in Delhi & Gurgaon. Quality results are assured
We are the best center for Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) in Delhi & Gurgaon and also are the best in price/package or cost of FUE Hair Transplant in Delhi & Gurgaon. Multi therapy which includes Low Level Lasers, PRP, Mesotherapy etc. post FUE is provided, to boost the results. We have most experienced hair transplant & cosmetic surgeons on our panel.
What is FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is a minimally invasive procedure that involves the removal of follicular unit grafts (hair follicles) from the donor scalp area on the head and transplanting the follicles individually in the recipient scalp area showing thinning of hair. It is considered a more advanced and modern technique when compared to the traditional form of strip harvesting transplantation, also called FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation).
FUE is, indeed, a remarkable procedure in which every single hair follicle is transplanted by an experienced specialist who carefully study and determine your hair growth before the process of implantation.
After all, to ensure that the clinical treatment is successful, your surgeon needs to have the right skills and expertise to know where and at what angle to place each follicle. So far, research says that FUE is the highest-quality hair transplant available.
Remember, the procedure is absolutely safe since it involves extraction of natural hair from one part of your body and inserting the same to that part of your head where you want hair growth.
Typically, hair transplant is about relocating hair from one part of your body to another part. Each single hair is a finite resource, so doctors take minute care to protect each every hair during the hair transplant procedure. Donor hair is always taken from places that are not affected by hair loss.
It should be noted that FUE differs from FUT (also called strip harvesting) in many ways. Talk to a specially-skilled doctor in this domain and learn about the type of procedure suitable for you. Therefore, if you wish to get optimum results, make a thorough research and find the best doctor in town.
How it is done?
The procedure of follicular unit extraction is slightly different from the process of FUT or follicular unit transplantation. The method of hair extraction in FUE is different from what it is in case of FUT. Since it is a minimally invasive technique, FUE involves little pain and discomfort post surgery.
It is a sutureless method of hair restoration that follows the extraction of hair follicles from the back side of the head and implanting the same in bald areas. Here have a look how the procedure of FUE works:
- On the day of the surgery, the back portion of the donor head is trimmed to 1-2 mm of hair length. You then sit on the operating table in a prone position to allow your doctors get easy access to your head.
- You are given local anaesthesia with Xylocaine mixed with 1% diluted with saline to help numb the operating area.
- A type of special micropunches is used to extract hair follicles from the donor scalp area. The extraction of the follicles is done under a microscope to allow doctors see the follicles clearly.
- The same micropunch is used in another part of the scalp that requires hair growth. The punch is twisted to help loosen the follicular unit that penetrates inside the dermis.
With the advancement of Science and development of various technically-advanced machines, FUE is carried out in two different ways- automated FUE hair transplantation and robotics hair transplantation. FUE Matic Machine assists doctors in successfully performing a hair transplant procedure using the FUE procedure. This ensures quicker extraction of grafts in order to ensure that the graft is pulled safely without damaging it.
Robot-assisted FUE hair transplant is currently in vogue. Although expensive, many are resorting to it owing to its success, lesser drawbacks and other advantages. Know this that robots can perform great amount of tasks with great precision, fast speeds and so on.
Benefits of FUE over FUT
FUE and FUT follow the process of hair transplantation procedure for hair restoration, but there are certain differences between both. It should be noted that FUT differs from FUE in several ways. First off, FUE is known for not leaving any noticeable scar or any kind of noticeable changes, thus making your hair look natural. On the other hand, FUT, also called strip transplant surgery that takes a piece of scalp which is covered in hair tend to leave a visible lateral scar across the back of the head.
FUE recovery time is much shorter than a strip transplant surgery. Although there is some initially bleeding after the FUE procedure, it stops within 7 days. On the other hand, the impression of scars and bleeding tend to stay longer in FUT procedure.
It should be remembered that a part of scalp is removed in FUT for strip harvesting, and so it may take weeks for your scalp to heal. Hence, to conclude the biggest advantage of FUE over FUT is less visible scarring, less bleeding and highest quality and naturalness of hair.
Drawbacks of FUE
With every facility available, there is certain degree of drawbacks involved. You should be aware of the disadvantages and the advantages of FUE before you resort to it. Here are the drawbacks:
- FUT requires less donor area, but FUE is typically larger. Your surgeon may tap into the side, lower and upper portions of your donor area to get the right amounts of grafts.
- For FUE, it is required to shave the entire donor area that includes the back and sides of the scalp. It is suggested to wear your hair in a short style in that case.
- Another drawback is that the grafts extracted for FUE are tend to be much more fragile than what it is in FUT. What are grafts? They include hair follicles, surrounding tissues and hair bulb. The FUE grafts are little more fragile than FUT grafts owing to their less protective fat and dermis.
- Besides, FUE is comparatively more expensive than the FUT process.
Cost of FUE
A lot of factors determine the cost of hair transplant procedure such as:
- The surgical procedure- With the advancement of technology, there is a number of hair transplant procedures available today, FUT, FUE, scalp expansion, mini grafts and much more. The price of the procedures varies depending upon the state-of-art techniques and other factors.
- Popularity of the surgeon- The popularity of the surgeon, his experience and skills determine the price he is going to charge. The topmost surgeons may charge quite highly, but they will surely offer you an outstanding outcome.
- Location of the clinic- The location of the clinic also impacts the cost of hair transplant cost. This is the reason why the cost of hair transplant varies from country to country. In those regions, where the cost of living is high, the cost of hair transplant is also high, but where the cost of living is low the price charged is also low.
- The estimation of hair transplant cost depends upon the volume and speed of falling hair. The more the number of hair loss, the estimation transplant cost tends to go higher.
The question is what the approximate cost of FUE hair transplant procedure is. The cost of per graft ranges from Rs.45 to Rs.50 in India. While this cost ranges from $3 to $5 in the USA, it is between 10AED and 15 AED in UAE.
Pre surgery care
Almost two weeks before the FUE hair transplant procedure, these are the preparations to be taken:
- Sit in discussion with your doctor and tell him about the types of medicines you are taking. For instance, you should tell your doctor if you are taking blood thinners or any other medications like Coumadin, Plavix and Heparin. You should also tell your doctor if you are taking aspirins. A detailed knowledge will help your doctor determine which medicines you should take and which you should avoid.
- One week before the surgery, you should avoid taking vitamins B or E. You should also avoid taking multi vitamins since these tend to increase your bleeding. You can resume taking these medicines three days following the surgery.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory and aspirin one week before the surgery. You doctor will tell you which medicines to stop and why.
- You should also stop smoking since smoking causes constrictions of your blood vessels which decreases flow of blood to the scalp. The presence of carbon monoxide in smoke decreases oxygen carried to the brain. It should be known that smoking leads to poor hair growth.
- Three days prior to the surgery you should not drink alcohol or beverages.
- On the day of the procedure, do shampoo your hair thoroughly using regular shampoo. However, do not apply gels, sprays or other gels products or any other styling products to your hair.
- Wear loose fitted clothing and avoid damaging your grafts or dislodging bandages after the surgery.
- Before the procedure, eat breakfast in the morning. Avoid caffeinated beverages or coffee on the day of the procedure.
- Do not bring any jewellery on the day of the surgery.
Post surgery care
It is absolutely important to follow post care surgery instructions so that your wounds heal quickly and the results are visible quickly. These are the post operation care of FUE hair transplant:
- Immediately after the procedure, it is normal to feel a certain degree of uneasiness and discomfort. Make sure you sleep with your head elevated for a few nights after the surgery. It is better if you place a towel under your head in case any liquid oozes from the donor area.
- The morning after the procedure you should remove your headband, shower and shampoo your scalp at least 3 times over the course of a day.
- You should shampoo gently in first week after the surgery.
- You should avoid smoking at least two weeks after the procedure.
- Do avoid direct sunray by wearing a hat. Use sunscreen with SPF 30.
- After three weeks of the procedure, you may cut your hair.
- After four weeks, you should dye your hair.
- Generally, patients are allowed to resume daily routine after the surgery. You can start exercises on the second day of the procedure. In the initial 10 days, you should avoid any type of activities that will put direct pressure on your scalp.
- Return to the doctor’s office ten days after the surgery for a follow-up visit.
- Know this that the newly transplanted hair starts growing 10 weeks after the procedure. Within 6 months, you will see sufficient growth of hair and in a year you can experience fully grown hair.
What is FUE?
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is a harvesting method used for hair transplantation technique. It is a minimally invasive procedure that includes various handheld tools used by doctors to manually harvest each graft of hair follicles. The devices used include SAFE system, Smartgraft, Neograft, punch, etc.
Each machine is helpful in removing grafts one at a time. This results into innumerable round holes on the scalp where the hair follicles are taken. The same follicles are then transplanted in the donor scalp area.
IS FUE right for me?
FUE is right for those who want to wear their hair short. Besides, FUE requires shaving the sides and the back of your head for the surgery. This can be an issue for some if you don’t want anyone to notice that you have had a surgery. Besides, the tiny scars after the surgery are not apparent, so FUE surgery is the best shot.
Why FUE rather than the linear strip method?
Automated FUE is the best resort if you are looking for a less expensive and more productive procedure. More follicles are harvested in FUE. Besides, FUE does not involve sutures, scalpel or incisions unlike FUT surgery.
What is automated FUE hair transplant surgery?
FUE is generally a highly laborious process. The method involves removal of hair follicles with great dexterity and professional eye for the small follicles. Manual FUE is cumbersome and sluggish, but automated FUE highly improves the total number of grafts that are harvested in a single session.
Is hair restoration procedure safe?
Yes, it is safe if performed under local anaesthesia. It involves minimal risks and is less invasive.
Is FUE hair transplantation procedure painful?
No, there is virtually no pain in FUE. However, post surgery, there is certain amount of discomfort and uneasiness since local anaesthesia is injected in your scalp just before the surgery.
What are the possible complications with FUE surgery?
In contrast to FUT surgery, FUE includes less infection, less scarring, less bleeding, lesser of tightness of the scalp, little nerve pain, etc.
How do I choose the right surgeon?
It is advised to choose board-certified surgeons. Find a doctor with great credentials, skills, knowledge about hair transplantation, experience and so on. You should find a professional and reputed doctor who can assure you the best results.
How should you take preparations?
First, you will have to visit a doctor who will check your hair thoroughly and give the required suggestions on preparations before the surgery. He may ask you to get a haircut a few days before the procedure. Make sure that you properly shave the donor area or cut the hair very short before FUE hair transplantation.
What takes place on the day of the surgery?
On the day of the surgery, you need to arrive on time at the clinic. Follow all paperwork before the surgery. Make sure you have had your breakfast on the day. After you are taken to the operating table, you are given local anaesthesia. Then, the doctor will harvest grafts from the donor scalp area and transplant the same in the recipient area.
What is the recovery time of FUE?
You can quickly return to work after three days of the surgery. However, you cannot continue any strenuous work. Taking adequate rest will help you return to normal flow of life quickly. It is better to wait three weeks or a month before you go back to work.
What are the results you can expect?
If the procedure is done correctly, you can get recovered hairline and a more natural look. The results will actually depend upon the skill and experience of your doctor. If FUE is done with precision, and the surgeon matches the patterns of existing hair then FUE procedure will turn successful.
What are the FUE side effects and risks?
The side effects include ingrown hairs, pain, scalp numbness, swelling, etc.
How may sessions you may require?
The number of sessions required for patients varies, depending upon the total balding surface area.
How many grafts are required?
The number of grafts required depends upon the degree of hair loss and also the desired density.
When will the new transplants start to grow?
It normally takes between three to five months for your new hair to grow. However, this may vary from person to person.